WHAT IS IT?
CosMedix Benefit Peel
A therapeutic antioxidant peel suitable for all skin types and skin conditions. The Benefit Peel is powerful antioxidant treatment that delivers vital nutrients into the skins deeper layer and has as calming, healing benefit to repair, nourish and protect. CosMedix Benefit Peel is a gentle but effective Retinol skin peel that is suitable for all skin conditions. Classed as a ‘Metabolic Peel’, it’s a great alternative to traditional acid peels. Using a combination of Vitamin A in the form of 10% encapsulated Retinol AGP and Vitamin C in the form of 20% L-Ascorbic Acid. CosMedix Benefit Peel brightens, remodels and strengthens the skin from within. Without using aggressive acids to exfoliate the skin, instead it stimulates renewal from the deeper layers. Unlike acids that exfoliate the surface of the skin by dissolving the bonds between the skin cells. The CosMedix Benefit Peel contains Retinol / Vitamin A which helps to normalise skin function. This hero ingredient increases cell turnover, regulates sebum activity, regulates melanocyte (pigment producing skin cells) activity and helps to restore the barrier function. With the combination of Vitamin C, the Benefit Peel is an effective treatment for boosting collagen production without wounding the skin. The CosMedix Benefit Peel is so gentle but effective, its even suitable for sensitive skin, rosacea prone skin and skin of colour. All of which would carry higher risks with an acid skin peel. In clinical testing, 91% of Benefit Peel recipients reported brighter skin, more uniform tone and less apparent wrinkles in just six weeks.
CosMedix Benefit Peel Benefits
- Moderate depth epidermal peel
- Stimulates cellular turnover
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Calming and soothing effect
- Great for hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles
- Packed with Vitamin C and Encapsulated Retinol
- Leaves skin brighter, smoother and more evenly toned
CosMedix Benefit Peel Ingredients
- Retinol AGP Complex 10% – Anti-aging, stimulates cell turnover, encourages cell growth, all the benefits of retinol with added antioxidants. AGP (arabino-glactan protein) regulates sebaceous activity. Clinical studies indicate significant changes in the skin composition, increased collage, DNA, skin thickness and elasticity
- Fruit Enzymes – Bromelain (pineapple) fruit and stem for gentle exfoliation.
- Spanish Moss Enzymes – Exfoliating and anti-inflammatory.
- L-Ascorbic Acid 20% – Chirally correct Vitamin C; antioxidant; anti-inflammatory; increases protein synthesis; precursor to collagen production; vital nutrient; healing and calming.