WHAT IS IT?
CosMedix Blueberry Smoothie is part L-Lactic Acid peel and part manual scrub. The Blueberry Smoothie treatment gently buffs and polishes the skin. Helping to soften and smooth rough, uneven skin texture. Leaving the skin with an even, balanced complexion and dramatically smoother texture.
CosMedix Blueberry Smoothie is an antioxidant resurfacing treatment comparable to a micro-dermabrasion with added benefits. It has the same resurfacing action but instead of relying on physical abrasion uses chirally correct L-Lactic Acid and fruit enzymes to soften the skin. Enabling the jojoba beads to gentle buff away debris and surface cells. All while infusing the skin with antioxidants from real Blueberries.
The CosMedix Blueberry Smoothie is a versatile treatment and can be used alone or incorporated into med-facial treatments for enhanced penetration of active ingredients. It’s the ideal treatment to condition the skin in preparation for Level 2 Metabolic Peels such as Benefit Peel.
CosMedix Blueberry Smoothie Benefits
- Provides both physical and chemical exfoliation. Gentle but effective exfoliation.
- Purifies and decongests, eliminating clogged pores
- Great treatment for dull, ageing skin, mild acne or congested pores
- Superior antioxidant protection
- Leaves skin immediately softer and smoother
What The Blueberry Smoothie Treats
- All Skin Types / All Fitzpatrick Types
- Acne Grades I-II
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Texture
CosMedix Blueberry Smoothie Ingredients
- L- Lactic Acid 7% – A natural moisturising chirally correct exfoliant that stimulates change in the skin without irritation. An ideal AHA for all skin types and conditions.
- Blueberries – Skin conditioning protectant & astringent.
- Blue Corn Meal – Stimulates circulation, gently removes dead skin cells without irritation, alleviates oily flaky skin and absorbs excess oil without drying out skin, leaving skin soft and shine-free with radiant vitality.
- Jojoba Beads – Gently polishing beads that buff and exfoliate the skin.
- D-Glucuronic Acid – Basic building block of hyaluronic acid and a precursor to Vitamin C. Detoxifies the skin while helping to retain skins moisture.