WHAT IS IT?
CosMedix Purity Peel
CosMedix Purity Peel is a metabolic peel for the treatment of acne, oily and congested skin. Combining 10% encapsulated Retinol AGP plus a complex blend of Chirally Correct acids. Including L-Lactic acid, L-Mandelic acid, Salicylic acid and Pyruvic acid to provide deep exfoliation and decongest pores.
The CosMedix Purity Peel also contains Ferulic acid, a very powerful antioxidant to help prevent free radical damage and repair the skin. Plus Zinc and Turmeric for their anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
The main benefit with this treatment, that you don’t get from traditional salicylic acid peels (often used to treat acne) is the addition of hero ingredient Vitamin A. Non-irritating encapsulated Retinol helps to regulate sebum / oil production, increases cellular turnover and repairs barrier function.
CosMedix Purity Peel Benefits
- Moderate depth epidermal peel
- Inhibits bacterial overgrowth
- Controls sebaceous activity
- The perfect treatment for oily, acne-prone and congested skin
- Corrective acne peel that targets multiple factors of acne
- Leaves the skin clearer, softer and more healthier looking
- Can help to treat post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
CosMedix Purity Peel Ingredients
- Retinol AGP Complex 10% – Anti-aging, stimulates cell turnover, encourages cell growth, all the benefits of retinol with added antioxidants. AGP (arabino-glactan protein) regulates sebaceous activity. Clinical studies indicate significant changes in the skin composition, increased collage, DNA, skin thickness and elasticity
- Salicylic Acid 4.75% – Used as an antimicrobial and a skin-sloughing agent in Purity Peel, prevents acne oily skin and open comedones, keratolytic, analgeic, anti-inflammatory, improves condition and appearance of the skin
- Pyruvic Acid – Therapeutic peeling agent for acne, Melasma & warts
- L-Lactic Acid 4.25% – Chirally Correct lactic acid softens proteins and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Ferulic Acid – a natural antioxidant that removes free radicals from skin and suppresses melanin generation, by counteracting with tyrosine production. Used as a UV protectant, contains anti-inflammatory properties
- L-Mandelic Acid 3% – Chirally correct AHA acid from almonds that is anti-inflammatory
- Zinc – An essential mineral that carries out a large variety of metabolic processes in the body. It is a component of over three hundred enzymes, which are used to maintain healthy cell production, synthesise protein, enhance immunity and protect the body against harmful free radicals. Supports healing skin